We are seeking for a Tax Technician to help junior & senior tax associates with, but not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Prepare book-keeping for accounting services clients
- Prepare monthly tax reports for tax clients
- Prepare annual tax returns for individual tax clients
- Technical review of tax documents (tax invoices, with-holding slips, etc.)
- Prepare Surat Setoran Pajak for tax payments
- Prepare output VAT invoices
- Other tax and accounting administrative duties as assigned
- Review tax regulations and prepare summaries for internal & external Tax Alert Circulation
- Demonstrate a strong interest in the field of taxation and accounting
- SMK graduate with concentration in Accounting, with minimum 2 years of experience in accounting & taxation
- Able to work under pressure, take initiative and work independently (with minimum supervision) to ensure timely and accurate completion of projects
- Excellent oral, and written communication skills
- Demonstrate good command of Basic Level Business English (speaking, writing, listening)
- PC proficient (MS Office applications at the minimum)
- Able to take initiative, self-motivated and work well in team and independently to ensure timely and accurate completion of projects
- High attention to details.
Note : With an excellent performance in this position has the possibility to be promoted as Junior Tax Associate.
Deadline : Job opening for this position is open until fulfilled.